Sunday, January 4, 2015

Go Crazy in Seoul

The latest 2PM song, Go Crazy suits these situation perfectly. I went crazy with shopping at Seoul, South Korea. This was the second trip to South Korea and I pretty much know what to expect for shopping. My wish list wasn't much but it contains shoes and a bag from Raw Row.
Overall Damage
From top left:
1. Macbook Hangul Keyboard Skin
I can now type hangul clearly. I've been typing blind for my email to some Korean friends.

2. Notebooks
I last bought them from N Seoul Tower from my first trip and it have been a trusted companion for work. I had to get more and I grabbed the last remaining pieces at Doota since I did not planned to go N Seoul Tower.

3. C3PO/R2-D2 paper doll
I have to admit that I'm getting a tad to obsessive with Star Wars recently especially R2-D2. Anyway it is for my #RDshots. Apparently it's cheaper that the one sold in Kinokuniya.

4. Bleu De Chanel Eu De Parfum
I do hope that this would be last the perfume for the year. Somehow I still doubt it.

5. Raw Row R Bag 400
One of my shopping list have been met. Somewhat the Japanese Porter to Korea, I've been eyeing them for the longest time. There are some shops that carries the brand but it is limited. I had problem locating the main shop and only found on the second trip. I managed to get those that is not commonly sold at their retailers and I'm super pleased with the purchase.

H&M Clothes
6. This is by far the cheapest pants I've gotten below $10 from the sales rack.
7. I fell in love with this t-shirt from their latest collection.
8. Another off the sales rack for below $10.
9, 10. Another sales pieces from another outlet for approximately $23 each.

11. Starbucks Coffee Rice Chips
Those that I've asked to get this for me were puzzled on why I like this snack. It's tasteless on it's own but the tangerine dip that comes with it is a great complement. It's also a healthy snack somehow.

12. Nike Paul Rodriques Citadel LR Shoes
I needed a replacement work shoe since my Adidas Stan Smith Winter exclusive had served me well over 3 years. I had mentally noted of another Nike shoe from one of the Les More outlet. Luckily I've stepped into an ABC Mart with a specialty Adidas and Nike floor where I found this shoe at the same price as the Les More that I've intended to get.

13. Vans Sneaker Boot
I'm not really a fan of boots due to the hassle of putting them on but I found this sneaker boot version mesmerising. I hand intend at the back of my head to get a similar shade from Timberland but this surpasses that intend due to comfort and convenience in wearing them.

14. Paris Croissant Baumkuchen
I've always love the Japanese German layer cake and especially love the fresh one sold at Juchheim Takashimaya. It is as nice and fluffy like the ones from Juchheim (explains the missing 1 pack).

There is another which I did not managed to photograph. It's a Hadith book I've gotten during my visit to the Muslim community bookshop in Seoul. The shopkeeper is so friendly that we've became friend.

Well, that's it for my damage from Seoul. Till the next SINs.

No comments: